I’ll make this a short but bittersweet post.
Let’s just focus on the highlights of this chapter:
1) Oga did well. He “bloomed” in this chapter. One word for it: Awesome.
2) Oga impressed one of his teachers.
3) Takamiya and Lucifer got “hit” by Oga and Beel.
4) I hate HImekawa for screwing with Oga’s “moment” to shine. Damn Himekawa.
5) Three of Oga’s “generals” got some power-up due to Oga “blooming” in this chapter. One word for it: Nice.
6) Himekawa sucks. Now, I still have some hope for him, but his actions in this chapter sucked. BIG time.
That’s the highlights of this chapter. I’m not really feeling like elaborating a lot, so I’ll end it here.