1) Thanks for the artwork, scanlation group!
2) Am I surprised that the villain isn’t gone? Not really. I am upset about that new transformation. It is just too close to a biblical sense.
3) Hell, yeah! There you are, Byakuya! I missed you! You do look good, considering that you are only in one panel of this chapter. But that’s okay. I still like how the chapter ended with you appearing to help/save Rukia.
4) The above point is the only redeeming factor in this chapter. Otherwise, the chapter is a other average one from this series. Slightly better due to the appearance of Byakuya, of course.
5) I expect that the next chapter will feature the Kuchiki ‘siblings’ will defeat the villain. Though Byakuya will feature more predominantly in the battle/chapter. Don’t know if the battle will end next chapter or continue onward into the chapter after the next chapter. Whatever the case, that is what I expect in the next chapter.