1) How disappointing. I didn’t expect to see the villain being a brain. Just…well, I’ll admit it was unexpected, but I still didn’t find it as exciting that much. Oh well.
2) Still nice to see Kenpachi kick ass, though.
3) Also nice to see the loyalty of Kenpachi’s team.
4) Where’s Yachiru? Now that’s the question.
5) The female villain group. Well, it’s their turn now. B****es.
6) I think that Kenpachi may have another Soul Society member help him with the upcoming battle. After all, he is injured right now.
7) Let’s face it, the chapter didn’t grab my attention that much. That’s all I’ll say about it.