1) Thanks to the scanlation group for the nice artwork!
2) I wasn’t surprised that Sakura was rescued. Also, didn’t mind the flashback scenes, given they are necessary to the story.
3) Damn Madara.
4) Damn MADARA.
5) DAMN MADARA!
6) I like Naruto’s power from that legendary Sage more and more.
7) Kakashi following the younger ninjas’ conversation is pretty funny, especially as I imagine him gazing at each individual ninja as s/he speak up. And the flashback scene isn’t even troublesome, given the content and the person having said flashback.
8) I don’t even mind the “intimate” conversation of the reunited original Team 7. It’s not a bad thing. Sorta bittersweet, actually.
9) Can someone tell me why the chapter’s title is about Sasuke’s Rinnegan? I have an idea, but I want to be sure I got it correct.
10) We’ll see Madara with his complete Rinnegan in the next chapter. The original Team 7 will fight this Madara. I hope we learn what’s happend to Obito. I sure hope he survives. I mean, he has to impart the revelation he got from Madara to Kakashi. At least, I think both men deserved to know about it all.
This chapter wasn’t a bad one. I was more receptive of this chapter than the chapter I read before this one today. The content was better overall.