1) As expected, the chapter begins with the flashback scene. Not really surprised, but not a bad start to the chapter.
2) Muzaka, in the flashback scene, seems like a nice friend. Strong, but nice.
3) Hmm, now that battle that injured Raizel so that he has to recuperate for years is becoming more intriguing as more characters are introduced in this series. Just what happened in that battle? What was the cause behind said battle between Raizel and the others? Lots more questions, not enough answers.
4) Damn. I’m worried about Raizel’s health. If this battle continues, Raizel uses more of his powers/life force. Which I don’t like at all.
5) Chapter is not a bad one.