Let’s see what I thought about this chapter, shall we?
1) Yeah, M-21 sorta looks similar to Kentas in that werewolf transformation. But M-21 still looks waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than Kentas in that form.
2) Way the go, M-21! You’re keeping up with Kentas, that’s for sure!
3) Damn Kentas for hurting M-21!
4) The fight scenes aren’t bad at all. Even if the power levels between the opponents are different, I still liked seeing how much M-21 progressed and some werewolf moves by Kentas.
5) I don’t like seeing Tao and Takao not doing anything but just watching. It just makes it boring.
6) Sweet. Gejutel is back!!!!
7) Oh? I didn’t know that Gejutel was a traitor and was pardoned by the previous Lord. Did I miss that information? Was it even mentioned in the previous chapters? Hmm…
8) Tao has done it again. Definitely his humor skit is funny to read!
9) I actually see the next chapter being a continuation of the encounter from this current chapter. Gejutel will defend the three enhanced human bodyguards from Kentas. Kentas will probably make a move against Gejutel but will escape to regroup with the 5th U. E. After that, probably the next chapter will show the good guys recuperating from their fights/battles. That’s what I see coming for the next chapter.
This chapter wasn’t so bad at all. For the most part, that is.