Okay, so let’s just get to what I thought about the chapter, shall we?
1) Thanks to the scanlation group for providing some nice artwork. The character for each artwork were also nice to look at.
2) Damn it. Why did it go from Ichigo’s battle to that stupid Emperor villain.
3) Don’t like Gigi’s way of ‘healing’. It just plain sucks.
4) Wow, that’s just shows that there are no camaraderie between certain characters within that group. Sheesh, that’s harsh. Not that I mind too much, though. Wasn’t really into those damn b****es.
5) Okay, that one that has that floating chair reminds of Yoda from that certain series. You know what I’m talking about.
6) Eight against Ichigo…will that be enough, I reckon? Though I’m not sure if said battle will even make an appearance in the next chapter.
7) When that Emperor villain mentioned “sons”, I think he also meant Ichigo. Because Ichigo will follow said villain.
8) That said, I think that light is focused on reaching that Spirit King or whatever that person’s title. Hey, I forgot.
9) Also, I see that in the next chapter, there will be more characters to help Ichigo fight against those 8 villains. I don’t think that Ichigo will be held up for long by those 8, given that there will probably be reinforcements coming to stall said 8 villains and Ichigo will go follow the Emperor villain.
And that is what I think of the chapter.