I got another post for everyone. Hope you like reading my thoughts about the chapter.
1) Is it just me, or does both that punk guy and Yu-hwa sorta share the same temperament?
2) Does Detective Park’sapartmemt seem like it is bigger than a normal apartment in that country usually looks like? I’m just basing it due to what I think an average apartment would be in that country.
3) I keep seeing Yu-hwa get his ass kicked, and I wish he wou,d use his brain…
4) …which he did after awhile. Seriously, Yu-hwa, you need to mature a bit.
5) So Detective Park was taken by the Another. Hm, makes me think that said human will be used against Yu-hwa and/or betray said protagonist. Guess I’m too cynical.
Anyway, it wasn’t a bad chapter. See ya next time in my attempt to catch up with the series!