I want to get at least one more post done before I stop this latest attempt in catching up with the series. My plan is to get near the end of Season 1 by the end of the year. Which means that I want to be near chapter 60 by the end of December. I give myself this leeway because life may intrude and I will have to prioritize which series I want to focus on. Thus far, right now I want to focus on five series, with this series being one of them. I still got a few more series I got to catch up on, but they will have to be on hold for now. Besides that, one series has already ended and I already read the ending; I still plan to read said series, though.
Anyway, another short post about my thoughts of this chapter. Again, a reminder that I won’t provide any future predictions/guesses until I’m caught up with the series. So let me start on my thoughts!
1) Action, action, action. That’s what the chapter is all about.
2) Ye-rin. Seems like she is stronger than the punk.
3) Yu-hwa is fighting against one Another. He may be getting beat up, but he sure is getting up from all the beating he is getting.
4) Was I surprised that the two HON agents finished their fights? Not really.
5) It wasn’t a bad chapter. I wasn’t bored that much. Just a tad, but overall, the chapter wasn’t bad at all.
This is the last post for now. Until next time, everyone!