I want to get this out before I become lazy again. That and I’m at a computer that makes it easy for me to type this post out. Plus, I’m in a mood that if I don’t get this out, I won’t be able to do it at a later time. Yeah, a cloud is over my head right now.
Anyway, let’s get my thoughts about this chapter started!
1) Oh, Tao. You really are a crafty guy. Sly like a fox, too.
2) Rael and Karias…you were reeled into it all. Poor guys.
3) The human high schoolers recognized Lacrea’s “vibe” which is the same as Raizel’s. Very perceptive of them.
4) Lacrea is blushing!…I think. But it makes her look so…”soft”? Approachable? Well, she looked cute there.
5) It was not a bad chapter. It provided some hilarity, as always. I liked the previous chapter a tad better than this one, though this one still provided some funny moments.
6) I was wrong in thinking there will be some Union scenes. I’m glad, though. The next chapter may have some Union scenes to show some seriousness. But I wouldn’t mind some humor interspersed throughout the chapter. But maybe the next chapter will continue on with the high school scene. Who really knows.
Anyway, that’s it for this post. See ya in the next one!