Had waited for this chapter for some time. Therefore, here are my thoughts about it!
1) Damn, but Naruto looks young-ish compared to Shikamaru. The goatee doesn’t help, I guess.
2) Thanks to the scanlation group for providing some nice artwork!
3) Chouchou…your delusions are sorta sweet. How scary…
4) It’s nice to see Boruto wanting to give a bento to Naruto. Sweet.
5) Still don’t like Mitsuki. The bi-colored clothing doesn’t help, either. It reminds me of Zetsu too much.
6) So Akimichi of Chouchou about tasting the bento. ‘Nough said.
7) Sarada and Boruto with their daddy complex. Yeah…
8) At least Mitsuki sees it as it is. And I agree with him about Chouchou, too. Still don’t trust him.
9) Wow. HInata cut her hair again. Another hime-ish hairstyle. Not bad.
10) Boruto sure understands. Shikamaru, of course, gets it.
11) Delusions. Delusions, I say.
12) That guy sure is creepy. Cree-py…
13) Is Chouchou supposed to be the comedic relief here? Sorta a shame…
14) I’m glad that Sarada put down the bento before the fight began. Nice of her to do it.
15) Nice fighting skills of both Chouchou and Sarada against Shin.
16) Nice of Naruto to save Chouchou.
17) Naruto seems so mature now that he’s a Hokage. Damn (in a good way).
18) Nice chapter. There were some moments that I didn’t like, but otherwise, a nice chapter.
19) I don’t want to predict/guess what’ll happen in the next one. I’m just looking forward to it.
That’s it for this post! See you next time!