Back again with another post about what I thought about this chapter. Let us get to it, shall we?
1) Thanks to the scanlation group for providing some artwork!
2) Poor Sarada. Still thinking about her own familial situation. At least Naruto is there to support her in his own way.
3) Nice to have the group get to Sakura in time.
4) Chouchou, I’m getting tired of your griping.
5) Heh. Shin deserves that. But damn, that’s a lot of clones. Reminds me of Star Wars.
6) Yeah! Go, Naruto!!!
7) Way the go, Sarada! That was one annoying four-legged being.
8) And another good point for Sarada! That’s one tough chica!!
9) Really. The one who raised Sarada is reflected in the young Uchiha. ‘Nough said.
10) For this continuation of this manga series, I will not provide any future predictions/guesses as I had done with the “end” of this series. But I’ll repeat this point at every post if I had to.
That’s it for this post. See you next time!