Another chapter, another post. Here are my thoughts, folks!
1) Well, damn. So that Shin enemy used to be an apprentice of Orochimaru. Double damn.
2) Thanks to the scanlation group for providing some nice artwork!
3) Colored pages. Not all of them, but enough to be appreciated. That said…
4) …does that mean that Sarada, Boruto, and that other guy whose name I forgot right now but starts with ‘M’, will become a team? With that double-paged, colored ones showing them together, it seems like it. Don’t you think so?
5) Chouchou’s answer to such a certain situation is chips. ‘Nough said.
6) Not really interested in the explanation, though it does answer the whole Shin and his clones stuff.
7) Wow. Yamato sure looks old, even though Kakashi is older than him. I think.
8) Suigetsu and Juugo looks good. Mature, shall I say.
9) Orochimaru looks young. Very young.
10) So Shin isn’t a true Uchiha. Obsessed much?
11) Shin as Danzo’s ‘RIght Arm’ and having that certain kind of ability? Yeah…
12) I’m really getting annoyed with this whole parentage situation. But whatever.
13) Karin looks like she isn’t flashy that much. But that could be only by looks, not personality.
14) Soooo…really?! One is the biological mother, while the other is the mother in every other way? Eh…not sure what to think about this revelation.
15) Is that the real Naruto or a Shadow clone? What a fierce expression Naruto has.
16) Suigetsu is a funny guy. And not really surprised that he left Naruto with that certain situation with Sarada.
17) I’m surprised that Naruto doesn’t know. I guess he accepted Sakura as Sarada’s mother without even suspicion. He’s that kind of guy after all.
18) Though I’ll say this: I”m sorta in denial about such outcome until I hear from Sasuke and Sakura that Karin is really the biological mother of Sarada. However, if Karin really is the biological mother, then that would mean that Sarada has some Uzumaki blood in her.
19) Ah, the reaction to such a truth. Hopefully Sarada will get out of that certain thoughtful path, given that in every other way, Sakura is her mother. The love should win out in the end, or else Sarada will fall prey to the Uchiha darkness. And we really don’t need that, don’t we?
20) This was an okay chapter. Not really invested in it, though.
That’s all, folks! See you next time!